Saturday, September 25, 2010

Returning Home

I am preparing to cross the Atlantic once again.

It is time for N421DD to be loved by whomever is next, and that is probably someone in the USA. It is very difficult to sell high end twin aircraft in Europe so I have decided to use www.jtatwins.com as the sales agent, based near Dallas, Texas.

The preparations are coming together. I updated the GPS navigation database today, ensured all of the maintenance is complete and that she is in good running order. The life raft is being tested, the immersion suits are waiting for collection and I just need to shop for emergency food rations next!
My good friends Steve and John are flying to Europe to help with the crossing. We expect to start next weekend.

I look forward to updating the blog with our progress!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home